Volunteer Nature Education
Zeeland – Scharendijke
This year we are starting a new nature education project: Nature Trip. It will be a day full of fun and experience! During the program we go trawl fishing, beachcombing and we do a battle against the water game. It is offered for both primary education (groups 5 to 8) and secondary education (1st to 3rd grade). Here you will find more information about nature trips.
Would you like to help us?
You carry out the program on the beach together with our Natuurkampen employee. You teach the student to discover how nature works by smelling, feeling and investigating nature.
In addition, we can use all the help during the implementation of field work days and nature camps.
What do we offer you?
- A wonderful working environment in a team with a passion for nature and fieldwork education
- (Especially) being able to work outside on the beach or at our protected nature reserve de Schelphoek
- You build a green network and learn everything about nature and education
- You can declare most costs
- Lunch and drinks are included
- You receive a small volunteer contribution
What do we ask from you?
- Passion for nature
- Interest and involvement
- A few hours per week (depending on the number of nature trips and nature camps)
- Living in the Schouwen-Duivenland area.
Send your resume with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org