What are you doing during a 3-day program?
- Reception with coffee, tea, lemonade and cookies
- Exploration of the location (for example by a dropping or QR-bike ride)
- A presentation about the area
- Set-up the research (question, hypothesis, method and material list)
- Looking for bats with the bat detector
- Catch aquatic animals and investigate them under the binocular (Hei-en Boeicop) or trawl fishing (Zeeland).
- Game and adventurous activities like archery, bridge- and raft building.
- Processing data and/or presentations. When everything is ready, the evening ends with a campfire.
- Clean-up and packing up
- Time left: playing a big game or an excursion